Why I Love Great America

Great America Park

There are many things I like to do at Great America during the summer.  When I arrive at the park, I head to the bumper cars right away.  I love bumper cars because you get to bump other cars.  To avoid collisions, you can control your car with the steering wheel.  Next, I always go to the Boomerang Bay, the water park.   There are water guns that shoot water at people.  To play tricks on people, you can dump water on them using assorted water buckets.  It is also fun to zip down water slides into a 2 feet pool.  Last, but not least, I go to the ride called Rip Roaring Rapids.  It is scary and fun because you get to go down fast moving water.  There are many pipes that shoot water at you during the ride.  When the rocks become obstacles for your raft, you have to push it away from the rocks.  Near the end of the ride, the raft zooms down an inclined cliff.  I love going to Great America during the summer because of all the exciting rides.



No comments:

Post a Comment