Why I Love Nella

Nella in our backyard at 12 weeks old

Nella is the most lovable puppy. Her light tan colored hair is so fluffy.  It feels like the softest cotton on my hands when I touch her face. I love to pet her and bury my hands in her fur.  Her hair often gets dirty because she likes to chase squirrels into the bushes.  Once she becomes dirty, she needs a good bath, which she hates.  Besides giving her baths, I also love to play with Nella. She is so fun to play with. She is so fast in  the game of chasing.  She would grab a toy and run away with it. She expects me to chase her with a broom.  Sometimes I can gently tag her and catch her.  But most of the time she escapes unless she is very tired.   I love Nella because she is huggable, adorable, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment