My High Tech Bedroom

High Tech Base
Air Force Station
My Supersonic Jet
Sea Headquarter
I love being in my awesome bedroom!  The minute you open the door, you will hear a buzzing sound that is guaranteed to scare you to death.  Can you guess what it is?  It's my Electronic Intruder Alarm Trap!  I like to use it to play pranks on people who will scream out "ahhhhh!" when the alarm surprises them.  The next thing that you will see is colorful piles of Lego bricks!  Everyday I build Lego for at least one hour.  I design assorted Lego themes.  For example, I build Christmas and Halloween scenes.  I also design Sea Head Quarter, Supersonic Jet, Air Force Station, and High Tech Base.  After I designed my own Lego sets, I spend hours playing pretend games with them.  Some of the games are Good vs. Evil, Restaurants, and Harry Potter.  In the Good vs. Evil game, I collected all my "good guys" and "bad guys" minifigures and set them fighting against each other.   Setting up traps, building Lego, and playing Lego pretend games make my heart swell up with pride and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment