My Trip to Lego Store

Awesome Minifigures
New Harry Potter
When I  go to the Lego Store, I feel like a kid with a barrel of candies in his arms.  As you approach the Lego Store, you will see bright, colorful window displays of Lego.   Interesting themes like Christmas and Halloween will attract you to buy new Lego sets.   Inside the Lego Store, you can also see expensive sets and videos on display.  Then if you walk in a little farther, you will start to see 3 aisles of Lego sets for sale. They are organized by theme and age. In the middle of the store, there is a table where you can build  Minifigures and purchase them for $10.  When you're done with building and checking out all the cool stuff, you can also go to the back of the counter to get a magazine with comics, puzzles, and pictures of Lego sets. I usually get ideas for my Lego designs from the Lego Magazine. Looking at Lego window displays, sets, and magazines makes my heart skip a beat when I go to Lego Store.


Meltdown

No comments:

Post a Comment